Unleashed Outings

Monday, September 10, 2012

ENDURANCE by Mrs Rascal

Sometimes I begin to wonder the purpose of the journey and last night I had this huge moment that hit me "ENDURANCE" I use to think that it just meant to have the ability to ride a bike further than I could, run faster and further, as in physically go far, and that is not something my body could ever do even as a child, I had limitations when it came to my physical endurance. Last night as usual I
had this amazing conversation with Rascal and thank God for him and those conversations....But in talking I heard endurance and I was not given the image of strength in physical form, I said this to Rascal who reached over and placed his hand on my tattoo and I got it, I get it, I am blessed for it. My arm says Faith and strength and that is my food, my fuel, my power for endurance. Endurance is your ability to endure the race, the power N you and your character, what builds you to have more and be more. Now by definition in the dictionary it says endurance is.... Endurance (also called Sufferance, Stamina, Resilience, or Durability) is the ability of an organism to exert itself and remain active for a long period of time, what is sufferance, well it says... sufferance - patient endurance especially of pain or distress
endurance - the power to withstand hardship or stress; "the marathon tests a runner's endurance"
2. sufferance - a disposition to tolerate or accept people or situations sufferance - a disposition to tolerate or accept people or situations; "all people should practice toleration and live together in peace"
toleration, acceptance
permissiveness, tolerance - a disposition to allow freedom of choice and behavior
self acceptance - an acceptance of yourself as you are, warts and all

So to me, my life I thought was about my inability to have endurance physically, but now I see my life as the building of ability to increase my endurance for a mental and physical life, I have had a life long of endurance in all things that I thought would run me down,but from those times and situations, people places and things I have grown and gained strength, I encourage myself instead of waiting for others to do it, I find hope and trust in God who is my creator to show me the road, the place, the people, the situations that He can use me in and where my lessons are held, and the healing I will receive when I follow Him. Not all things asked of us are easy and some take time to concur, but we are all called for something on this earth, our time here is short and we are test to see what we will do with it, we are given the freedom of choice, do we waste it repeatedly or do you recognize learn and try again? Through faith and strength where I thought I had no endurance God showed me last night, I have an abundance of it and I want more now, God is amazing, have I told you that....♥

No comments:

Post a Comment